You are required to conduct a teacher interview. If you are placed in a school for another course or still have access to a school, you may select a teacher there.Â If not, you can select a teacher you know in the community or otherwise.Â It would be best if you select a general education teacher who has had or currently has some experience with inclusion.
You will interview either a general or a special education teacher in your assigned school about how she/he works with parents to support student learning for students with disabilities.
General Assignment Description:Â Your interview should consist of 15 or more questions. In this assignment you should gain knowledge about working with students with disabilities, the Response-to-Intervention process, collaborating with parents and other professionals, and school-community events. If the teacherâ€™s schedule requires that you conduct this interview in more than one session, please do so.
What Questions Should be asked?Â You will be able to ask some questions that are of interest to you. In addition, however,Â below are questions that you are required to ask to meet your course requirements. For your own questions, you should develop the questions so that they require a thoughtful not just a factual response. For example, you might ask the teacher, Â â€œWhat has been most surprising about working with parents of students with disabilities.Â Questions such as, â€œHow long have you been teaching?â€ are for your information only and could be included in the interview, but would not count towards your thoughtful questions.Â IF TEACHERS ARE GIVING VERY BRIEF RESPONSES (I.E., ONE SENTENCE), TRY TO GET THEM TO EXPAND THEIR RESPONSES.Â
Submission of this Assignment
- This assignment is to be submitted to Canvas.
- The document should include each of the questions asked, followed by each of the teacherâ€™s responses. If permitted by the teacher, you may want to record the responses to transcribe later.
- The interview document MUST be double spaced and well written with proper grammar and punctuation, etc.
- HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS PREPARED.Â However, do not be afraid to ask additional questions if something comes up in your conversation.
- Use a pseudonym for the teacher.
- DO NOT ASK ABOUT INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS, AT ALL!
- At the beginning of the assignment, be sure to include the following teacher demographics (which could be in the form of a question):
- What does the teacher teach? (grade, types of class [gen ed or sped], types of students in class)
- How long as the teacher been teaching?
- Put a cover sheet on the assignment prior to the submission.
Here are the questions that you are required to ask. The questions are related to the following: (1) Meeting and collaborating with other professionals, (2) Working with parents, (3) School-community activities, and (4) Response to Intervention/Working with Students with Disabilities. REMEMBER, DO NOT ASK ABOUT INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS.
- Professional Meetings/Collaboration:
- Do you have meetings with other professionals such as other teachers (special or general educators), related professionals (e.g., speech therapists, counselors, etc.)? If so, can youÂ describe to me about some of these meetings.
- Are there any other ways that you collaborate with other educational professionals (e.g., other teachers or related professionals)?
- Have you attended any IEP meetings or other meetings about students with disabilities? If so tell me about them. If not, what meetings do you think would be useful?Â (DO NOT TALK ABOUT SPECIFIC STUDENTS)
- What do you see as the value of any of the meetings discussed?
- What are any challenges that you have related to any of these meetings and what might you recommend to overcome these challenges?
- Working with Parents:
- Describe for me ways that you communicate and/or work with the parents of your students? Are some parents of students with disabilities? If so, are there any differences in communicating/working with them?
- What do you see as benefits of working closely with your studentsâ€™ parents?
- What are any challenges that you have related to working with parents? What might you recommend to overcome these challenges?
- School/Community Events
- Have you been involved in any school/community events (such as PTA meetings, fund raisers, reading improvement events, charities)? If so, can you describe few?
- Could you describe some of the benefits of these meetings? Were there any specific benefits you observed for students with disabilities?
- Please describe some of the challenges of school/community events and what you might recommend to overcome these challenges?
- Response-to-Intervention/Working with Students with Disabilities
- Have you implemented Response-to-Intervention in your classroom? If so, tell me your process?Â If they say “no,” ask them for any reasons why they have not, and ask them if they feel as though they have been trained well in it.
- Do you see benefits in using Response-to-Intervention.Â If so, what are they?
- What do you see as challenges to using Response-to-Intervention and what might you recommend to overcome these challenges?
- If you have students with disabilities in your classroom, what instructional modifications or compensatory techniques have you used with them?
Get Professional Assignment Help Cheaply
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Why Choose Our Academic Writing Service?
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
Online Academic Help With Different Subjects
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
What discipline/subjects do you deal in?
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Are your writers competent enough to handle my paper?
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
What if I don’t like the paper?
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
- When assigning your order, we match the paper’s discipline with the writer’s field/specialization. Since all our writers are graduates, we match the paper’s subject with the field the writer studied. For instance, if it’s a nursing paper, only a nursing graduate and writer will handle it. Furthermore, all our writers have academic writing experience and top-notch research skills.
- We have a quality assurance that reviews the paper before it gets to you. As such, we ensure that you get a paper that meets the required standard and will most definitely make the grade.
In the event that you don’t like your paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you don’t like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Will the professor find out I didn’t write the paper myself?
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
What if the paper is plagiarized?
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
When will I get my paper?
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
Will anyone find out that I used your services?
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
How our Assignment Help Service Works
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!